At Ruislip Gardens Primary School we want all our pupils to enjoy their learning as we strive to give them every opportunity to experience a stimulating curriculum supported by a range of extra-curricular activities, clubs and visits. Indeed, our Ofsted Inspection in March 2017 noted that pupils benefit from a broad curriculum which promotes their personal development effectively. Pupils enjoy school and are keen to challenge themselves in their learning.
We are wholly encouraged with elements of the report that acknowledged areas where performance was good; our pupils are well safeguarded, our work on pupil attendance was acknowledged to be strong, it was considered that we provide good support for pupils’ welfare, behaviour and personal development throughout the school and it was noted that pupils in Early Years receive a good start to their education at Ruislip Gardens Primary School.
Overall the school is rated as a school that requires improvement. Whilst this outcome is a disappointment to us we feel confident that we have the staff and expertise in place to make the required improvements within the time frame that is outlined to us; we are expecting a repeat visit from Ofsted within the next 12 months to determine progress.
Our online Parent Survey demonstrated some very positive views in all areas which included pupil happiness, safety, communication with parents, leadership and pupil progress. 95% of respondents stated that they strongly agreed that they would recommend Ruislip Gardens Primary School to another parent, the remaining 5% stated that they agreed with this statement.
I trust that our website will provide you with all of the key information that you require in order to know more about what we offer our pupils at Ruislip Gardens. If you have any further questions about our school please contact us, we would be delighted to give you a school tour and answer any other queries that you might have.
Marc Titeux, Headteacher